Determined Tampa Employment Law and Accident Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
Knowledgeable lawyer represents Floridians in wage and overtime, workers’ comp and personal injury claims
A strong attorney can help you enforce your legal rights against powerful interests. At Feldman Williams, PLLC in Tampa, I have two decades of experience winning strong results for my clients in employment and injury litigation. No matter how complex your case is, I am able to present an effective argument on your behalf as I have done in numerous large-scale matters, including class and collective action litigation in state and federal court. You deserve compensation for the work you’ve done — and an attorney who can help you obtain it. If you’re not receiving the wages you’re due, have been hurt in an accident, or are being harassed at work, my firm will work diligently on your behalf to obtain the compensation you are entitled to in court or through an acceptable settlement.
Accomplished advocate motivated to deliver top results to employees and others
I have experience working in larger firms and am proud that I can now deliver that same high-quality representation to each client on an individualized basis. When you hire my firm, you can count on receiving:
- Personal attention — My solo practice ensures that I personally handle your case. I take care of every task and work tirelessly to protect your interests.
- Detailed advice — Through more than 20 years of assisting employees and injury victims, I have developed a strong understanding of state and federal law. This gives my clients an advantage in court or at the negotiation table.
- Caring counsel — I understand the emotional impact that accompanies injuries and workplace mistreatment. From start to finish, I vigorously seek a resolution that relieves your burdens.
In any matter, I take a proactive approach to maximize my clients’ recovery. This commitment has led to professional recognition as an attorney who has won verdicts and settlements exceeding $1 million.
Law firm enforces clients’ rights in workplace and negligence cases
My firm represents Floridians in numerous practice areas including:
- Wage and overtime — I assert the rights of workers who have been victimized by the denial of proper wage and overtime benefits.
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, my firm will pursue full compensation for you in a personal injury claim.
- Sexual harassment — Employees are entitled to a workplace that is free of sexual harassment. I can evaluate your situation to determine if legal action is warranted.
- Workers’ compensation — Injuries on the job can cause serious physical and financial harm. No matter what type of incident has occurred, I can bring a workers’ compensation claim for your medical costs and lost wages.
If you are unsure whether you are entitled to legal relief, a brief consultation can clarify the law and give you the information you need to proceed.
Contact a skilled Tampa employment and injury attorney
Feldman Williams, PLLC represents Floridians in wage, personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. Please call 813-906-6468 or contact me online to schedule a meeting at my office in Tampa.